• Home

Genre Band's

UNDERGROUND WORLD

Rain Delay- As I Bequeath My Yesterday









Rain Delay__As I Bequeath My Yesterday


Year [ 2005 ]


Serbia Melodic Death Doom Gothic Metal






TRACK LIST


1. Autumn Melancholy 06:11 


2. Essence of Loss 04:49


 3. Rain Delay 02:19 


 4. Departure 07:54 


 5. Renaissance of Winter 04:38  


 6. Forestall 04:55 


 7. In Stillness Tonight 04:50  


 8. Withstand the Winds 04:33














Share it to your friends..!

Share to Facebook Share this post on twitter Bookmark Delicious Digg This Stumbleupon Reddit Yahoo Bookmark Furl-Diigo Google Bookmark Technorati Newsvine Tips Triks Blogger, Tutorial SEO, Info

Writter: Waru Bawah Tanah

Al Post Rain Delay- As I Bequeath My Yesterday, Post By Waru Bawah Tanah On Day 2.9.11. Thank's to read this post. Waru Bawah Tanah Stay Underground Music Mp3… All Mp3Black Metal Gothic Metal Doom Metal Brutal Death Thrash Metal Folk Metal Death Metal Metalcore Etc..........
 
(\m/}